Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weird things I hear at my job

Sometimes, we get some interesting people calling in. Here are some of the gems that I have heard:

- The Elizabeth Smart case was a conspiracy. Her LDS family sent her to California because she was pregnant. That's why she was gone for 9 months.
- OJ Simpson was framed and his wife was killed by drug dealers.
- We need to get rid of all scholarships and pell grants because not everyone can use them and we all pay for them. Most people that use them are doctors and lawyers and we should just stop them all....since that makes sense.
- There should be a law against people being unfair.
- Sooo many times they tell me way more info then I ever want to know about their childhood.
- Rich people should pay a lot more taxes and we shouldn't let them be rich anymore.

I feel so enlightened after these conversations. So.....enlightened.

No comments: