Sunday, December 16, 2007

The King Singers


This is me and Vanessa performing with the Tabernacle Choir :)



This last Saturday, I was able to go to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert and present flowers to the King Singers. It was really cold outside, so I wore my pajama pants on underneath my dress. No one could tell and it made me feel so awesome! After the concert, I was able to meet and take pictures with the 2 King Singers that I had given flowers to. They were so extremely nice and it was so exciting meeting them! I may have flower presented for a long time, but that was the first time I had really gotten to meet the guest artists!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erika said...

Fun stuff. Pajamas under the dress...The King Singers were the Christmas guests?

Erika said...

Excited to see you next weekend! Good luck on all your finals!!

Sarah said...

yay for the pj pants! great idea to stay comfy while dressed up. :)

RCA said...

https://www.celebrilarity.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html