Friday, December 7, 2007

Remodeling






A couple of weeks ago, Vanessa and I redecorated our apartment. Makayla had moved out and taken her decorations with her so we had to get creative. Right before Halloween I had been at DI looking for a costume and I came across an amazingly huge fan! I decided to buy it, since it was only two dollars, and figure out what to do with it later. It turns out that it was perfect to hang on our wall. So we painted it and hung it up. We also made a collage with pictures of us on it :) Vanessa has been living in the extra bedroom since Makayla left, but last night she moved back into our room. Since Makayla officially no longer lives with us now, she has to check out of her bedroom. We have someone signed up to be our roommate for next semester. Her name is Kasse Adams and she actually went to Waterford, which is pretty cool. With finals coming up, everything is getting pretty busy, but I think that most of my finals will not be too awful.