Saturday, May 3, 2008

End of my first year at College

Well, I made it. I am officially a sophomore in college and somehow managed to get through the first year of BYU. Finals were extremely difficult in some cases, sometimes requiring staying up until 3 in the morning to study, but I managed to come out alright. I moved home and found a nannying job through my hairstylist Tina strangely enough! I was getting my hair cut, which is now short and a little bit darker, when she mentioned she had a friend that needed a nanny for the summer, and it just worked out. Karen and Curtis Turner have 3 boys: Jacob 11, David 9, and Andrew 7. Jacob is a huge golfer and the other two are really into sports which is fun! I decided to keep a nanny log of my adventures this summer, so you'll hear more later! :)

No comments: