Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Boy Language vs. Girl Language

Boy Language:
"Wanna go out this weekend"
translation: "Wanna go out this weekend"

Girl Language:
"Sorry, I can't"
translation: "I don't want to go out with you"
"Sorry, I can't, but let's do something some other time (or any variation of this)"
translation: "I would love to but I really can't this weekend"

I'm sorry boys, but girls are a lot more complicated than you. You need to learn girl language if you want to not be completely frustrated in dating. We know that you just mean what you say, but we say things thinking the implication is clear, when usually it's not. I have realized that I often speak girl expecting boys to get it, and after chatting with my brother and dad last night I realize that I may just have to hit boys over the head to let them know if i'm interested/not interested.

Tip for boys: If a girl says she is busy more than 2 times without offering to reschedule, just drop it. It's her way of 'nicely' letting you down. After 4 times, it's just rough on both of you.

No comments: