Monday, November 7, 2011

Decisions, decisions

Next year I may be attending the U or Utah State getting a 2nd Bachelors in Music. It feels even closer because I just sent in my applications, fees and all, to both institutions. Applying to school again feels odd, but I'm excited for the future. I have really missed school. The learning, the atmosphere, and strangely the homework!

I am also debating between working EFY again next summer and serving a performing mission in Nauvoo next summer.

So many choices. Anyone have an 8 ball I could borrow to make all these life changing decisions?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awh, Angela! At least submit an audition for the performing mish! Sending in the audition can't hurt, and then you can decide if and when you get a call back if you want to do it for sure :) You'd be fantastic!

Kourtney said...

I know how you feel! I hate decisions - someone just tell me what to do! ;) Sounds like you have some awesome choices though!

Becky said...

I heard that serving and performing mission is amazing! My music teachers daughter did it and loved it. Lots of fun decisions!