Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2nd Bachelors

For those of you who don't know, I have been applying and auditioning to go back to school for a 2nd Bachelors in Vocal Performance. So far this is what I have heard back:

UVU: didn't give me a scholarship but you can go there no matter what

University of Utah: let me into their program, but I haven't heard about scholarships yet.

Utah State: haven't heard anything yet.

Honestly, after hearing back from UVU I was terrified that the U and Utah State wouldn't accept me, so it was such a relief to hear back from the U that I got in.

I still have no idea where I will end up, but I am just relieved to have gotten in somewhere.

2 comments:

bethany jane. said...

Oh, how exciting! I've considered doing the same thing (in voice also)... but I think my first bachelor's took me long enough with the mission and study a broads thrown into the mix. Maybe I'll still do it eventually. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Angela! I'm sure you'll do great wherever you land.

I'm thinking of maybe going back to BYU to finish my minor, and then off to grad school.