Thursday, March 15, 2012

Babies

No, I'm not pregnant, and yes, this post is about babies.

Lots of girls my age have started to have babies in the last year, and 3 of my siblings are married and have lots of kids.

As I watch people have babies, I can't help but wonder why there are so many different ways to prepare for having a baby. You can find out the gender, or you could wait. You could have it in a hospital, or do an at home birth. I know for me, I am not patient enough to wait to find out, and my philosophy is that I will be just as excited finding out from a sonogram as when it comes out. I will just know 6 months sooner, or however long it is til you find out. And as for hospital or stay at home? I am a hospital type gal. If I can get drugs in me, I am so all for that.

What are your thoughts and why? It is a mystery that I don't think will ever have a solid answer as everyone is different and all situations are different. Just thinking about babies today and wanted to share.

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

I totally agree... I don't have the patience to wait and find out the gender at birth (at least not with the first one!). As far as drugs go... who on earth would want to go through all that pain when you don't have to?! I sure don't. Pass the epidural please :)