Monday, March 12, 2012

Arizona!

This last weekend I went to Arizona to visit my sister Erika and her family. They are moving to Singapore on March 23rd, and so it was so great to see them. Here is a quick summary of the weekend:

- Left at 6am and drove for 12 hours.
- Got to the house during my nephew's science party, and it was awesome.
- Stayed up until 5 am helping Erika get ready for the baptism stuff the next day
- Andrew got baptized! I can't believe I have 3 nieces and nephews that are baptized. Best thing he said afterward, "I am so glad to be a member of the church! And James is just a guest." James is his 4 year old little brother.
- Amelia's half shaved head. James cut all the hair off of half of her head and so she had a sideways mullet - business on the right side and party on the left. So cute.
- Having warm weather where no coats are necessary and I even went outside and laid out. It wasn't super warm, but warm enough. I can not wait for summer.
- Audrey was blessed. She is such a beautiful baby. She is now 6 months old and almost 11 pounds. Tiny little girl!
- Shared these YouTube videos with my family: Boys will be Girls, Neature Walk, and Guy on a Buffalo. Love them.
- Drove home today, and at a Circle K that we stopped at, there was one bathroom in the gas station and there was a sign on the door that said, "Open door slowly. Restroom May Be Occupied." Whaaaaaat?! Awesome. So funny. We laughed pretty hard about that one.

Overall a fantastic weekend, and I am also glad to be home, even if I'm not excited to go back to work. I can't wait until May where I get to move down to Provo and start EFY.

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

I had my boards saturday morning and then we had to rush off right after Andrew's baptism and I am so bummed I didn't get to see you! I hope you are doing well! Love reading your blog! We will have to catch up someday... maybe on a flight to Singapore!?! :)