Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight at Midnight

Thursday night at midnight I was able to go and see the new Batman movie, and it was awesome!!! The whole story was unpredictable and highly entertaining! It was a little violent and some of the violence was hard to watch, but the overall movie was something worth watching. It was a pretty dark movie with the psychotic Joker as the main character that just enjoys killing people, so I would not recommend watching it 2 times in one day. Although I did. I went on a date Friday night and we ended up seeing the Dark Knight. So in a 24 hour period I saw it twice! I also had 2 offers to see it Saturday night, but I passed and instead spent the night talking with Erika which was so much fun :) I'm so glad she's around this month! Love you Erika :) So if you're debating whether or not to see the Dark Knight, I would definitely see it! Just leave the kids at home...

No comments: