Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lock the door please

Today at work I went to use the bathroom. Now, there is the normal public bathroom with 4 stalls side by side, and there is the separate bathroom that is just a single room like the bathrooms in ghetto gas stations. I prefer the latter because I really don't love public restrooms. When I am at work I try to use the single bathroom as often as possible. As I went to check if someone was in there, I jiggled the handle and it was unlocked, so I proceeded to start opening the door, until I heard water running in there. I quickly shut the door and walked into the public restroom. Moral of the story, when you're in the bathroom, LOCK THE DOOR. You would think it was common sense, but apparently not. Just thought I would let you all know that you should lock the bathroom door when you're in there, unless you don't mind others walking in on you. Actually, I take that back. Even if you don't mind, it may scar the person walking in. Please don't scar someone unless you're willing to pay for therapy. It's just common courtesy.

1 comment:

A Mitton said...

Hahaha. Did you wait outside sneakily to see who it was? I totally would have.

And I liked using that one best too.