Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Queen

I am the queen of the blind date. Don't get me wrong, I love it! I definitely want to put myself out there and it is flattering that people don't mind setting me up with their friends. At least I know I'm not that "embarrassing" friend of theirs. My last relationship was born from a blind date so I do believe in it. One thing that cracks me up, is seeing who they set you up with. Is it the shy friend that doesn't want to ask anyone out? The annoying friend that can't get a girl to say yes? The 5'3" tall guy that they only set you up with, not because you have anything in common, but because you are in fact shorter than he is? It says a lot about you, who these friends set you up with. All I want to say is, continue to set me up friends and family. The challenge is on. If one of you finds me a husband through a setup, I will be eternally indebted, and that means a whole lot of great Christmas presents for you for the rest of your life. Let be known, and so it was written.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hmm... May need to set you up with someone. Those presents sound tempting.