Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Vision

I have a vision, of a perfect summer outfit. Yes, a summer outfit. It's cold outside, that's how I console myself. I tell myself that one day it will be warm, even if that's a lie. Back to my vision. I want a cute sundress and I want to wear it with a denim jacket. I don't care if it sounds weird, in my head, it is ridiculously cute. So I went on a hunt for the perfect dress and jacket. Here is what I came up with:


This jacket was on EBay for only 20 plus shipping and handling. I am obsessed with it.

This dress is from Anthropologie. I am in love with it. Sadly it is 300 dollars. There is no way on this earth that I will ever be able to afford this. Hopefully I can find a wanna be Anthropologie dress somewhere else for cheap. Here's to hopin'!


No comments: